Over the past few months I've been through a massive change within my daily routine, gone are the endless hours of deciding my makeup the night before, gone is the constant switching of skincare, gone is the daily change of makeup in my makeup bag. I now have a fine tuned routine and set of products that fit into a tiny makeup bag and has me washed and ready in less than 10 minutes, and you know what, this works great for me. Apologies for the iPhone photo, my mom has borrowed my camera to print off some photos of our trip.
In order of usage:
1. Talika Lash Conditioning Cleanser
2. Simple Kind To Skin Moisturisng Facial Wash
3. Dermalogica Clean Start All Over Clear
4. Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moisturiser
5. Urban Decay Primer Potion
6. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium
7. YSL Touche Eclat in No.1
8. Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in 001 Dark Brown
9. Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner in Underground
10. YSL Faux Cils Mascara in Black
11. Too Faced Blush in Papa Don't Peach
12. Chapstick, the Medicated kind
13. D&G Eau De Toilette in 3 L'Imperatrice
These 13 steps are the easiest things to do in the morning and give me extra time in bed. I've used these products for months now and they work for me. My skin feels good, I have less breakouts and they don't cost a bomb. There are some expensive things here but I don't have to replace them very often. I only use liquid foundation and eyeshadow if i'm going out anywhere. I only use the Talika eye lash cleanser at night to take off my makeup, but its part of my daily routine so I included it in the picture. The only thing i'm really missing is a good eye cream, I've tried a few so far and haven't found 'the one'. I bought the Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream from Sephora to try. As i've only just finshed unpacking I haven't tried it out yet, I have high hopes for it.