From a very young age i've always been a bookworm, I will read anything and everything. I like to think of myself as a bit of a Matilda! Over the years i've built up a pretty big collection of books. Every so often I will give some away to my mom or the charity shop but I have a about 100 books that I can never part with, that I read over and over again and will still do when i'm a 100 years old.
I also have really varied tastes from easy chick-lit reads to classic Jane Austen to the latest sci-fi novel and everything in between. So it was pretty hard for me to narrow it down to just 10 and in the end I finished with 11 (20 if we're being a little pedantic). These are my very favourite which are so well thumbed now, it's easy see they're well loved.
In no particular order (because then Harry Potter would be at the very top!):
1. Chasing Daisy - Paige Toon
2. Pride & Prejudice - Jane Austen
3. Jemima J. - Jane Green
4. Harry Potter (All 7 of them!)
5. The Holiday - Erica James
6. The Twilight Series - Stephenie Meyer
7. Circle of Friends - Maeve Binchy
8. Angels & Demons - Dan Brown
9. The Paradise Room - Belinda Jones
10. The Audacity of Hope - Barack Obama
11. The Time Traveller's Wife - Audrey Niffenegger
What do you think? Have you read any of these? I'd love to know if you have any recommendations for me to read!
I have updated my books section at the top of my blog, check back often, it will be updated frequently from now on!