Taking my cues from Kelly, I having a bash at her 25 Things I Do When I'm Alone. I thought her post was awesome and I love to think of these things about myself.
Image Found at We Heart It
2. Talk to Elvis (My cat, not the singer!)
3. Write lists!
4. Watch one of my TV Boxsets for the gazillionth time
6. Write letters to myself in 5, 10 , 15 years time, etc..
7. Practice elaborate eyeshadow looks
8. Google designer items i'll never be able to afford.
10. Call my mom
11. Sing along with my REALLY loud music.
12. Imagine my life in 10 years time.
13. Reorganise my kitchen cupboards/makeup/books
14. Sulk/Wish I was somewhere else/Feel Sorry for myself
15. Plan my next months spending & saving (which I never stick to!)
16. Have a long pamper in the bath
17. Plan ways to live in America
18. Start to write a novel (I never get past the first couple of chapters!)
19. Tweet/Stalk people on Facebook/Youtube.
20. Cut out inspirational pictures from magazines.
21. Pretend i'm famous!
22. Read the 'Today's Featured Article' on Wikipedia, in the hope I get to be a contestant on 'Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?' one day
23. Spend an hour or 2 painting my nails, only to decide I don't like it and then take it all off.
24. Shop online for stuff I really don't need but buy anyway!
25. Think about what I would like to change about myself/my life!